top of page


File a police report, if you have not done so already with your local law enforcement agency. 


If you're in need of Domestic Violence Programs in Lucas County there's a few listed on our Resources page.


To obtain a restraining order go to the Court of Common Pleas at 700 Adams Street in Toledo, or the Court of Domestic Relations at 429 N. Michigan Street, and file a petition for the type of restraining order you need. If you contact us an Advocate can assist you throughout this process.


If you become a victim of annoying/threatening phone calls report them to the police department.


If you suspect someone of child abuse report them to local authorities, Child Protective Services, or the Department of Human Services. If they reside in Lucas County you can call Children Services 24/7 a day at (419) 213-CARE (2273), and you will be connected to a specialist in the intake department.  If the child is in immediate danger CALL 911 NOW!!


To report elder abuse call the Toledo Police Department at (419) 245-3340, if they're in immediate danger

CALL 911 NOW!!


You can obtain a copy of your crime report at 525 N. Erie Street Monday thru Friday 7am to 4pm 

See Something

Say Something

Do Something
bottom of page